There’s a lot of stuff here! How do you navigate it all and extract the maximum value out of what’s here?
- Take the quiz to find the areas where you’re weakest (TODO).
- Use the learning path pages to find common questions for the topics you’re weak on.
- Get a sense of the answer that interviewers are looking for by reading the answer to that question.
- Explore the linked resources on the interview question/concept page.
- Practice in your own test environment (this can just be your personal laptop) until you’re comfortable.